We offer a four day tour to Machu Picchu in addition to our trekking detailed in the others links. You will arrive before the trek and fly to Cusco to visit the main land of the Incas.
1. Arrive to Lima
2. Flight to Cusco
3. City tours in Cusco (4 hours)
- Main Plaza from where we will see the Cathedral.
- Santo Domingo convent
- Sacsayhuaman Inca Fortress
- Tambomachay (Ceremonial Center)
4. Full day in Machu Picchu (The lost city of the Incas!) and back to Cusco
We will visit the main areas of the Inca Citadel such as the ritual baths, the Palace of the Princess, the main Fountain, and the Temple of the Sun.
5. Flight from Cusco to Lima. Board the bus at 1:00 pm to Conococha and then a private taxi to our lodge in Chiquian.
USD $1,200 (this is in addition to your trek cost).
- Guided Tours: Machu Picchu and City Tour of Cusco
- Entrance fees: Machu Picchu and all other tours
- Hotel in Lima and Cusco
- Flights between Lima and Cusco